Friday, January 16, 2009

Photography Friday: Philadelphia

Welcome to Photography Friday, the Philadelphia edition. Again, we're going back in time here as these sub-zero temps have made it nearly impossible to head out for some decent shots.

You may recall this summer (assuming I still have any readers from back then) when I traveled to Philadelphia on business - you know, the trip where I met Tony Danza...yeah, that one.

I was fortunate enough to head out on the town upon my arrival to check out the scenery. And even with my point-and-shoot I captured some great shots.

The Comcast building caught my eye, not just because it's the tallest building downtown, but just check out how reflective it is.


During a night on the town after a full day of work, a friend and I trekked across the city to the Rocky steps and back. I found this crosswalk to be interesting.


(And honestly, got lucky with the creative blur)

Hope y'all had a great week - stay warm this weekend.

Cheers!

-A

4 comments:

Susan said...

I love those photos.

I miss Philly :(

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

these are so great ashley!!

Matt said...

Tony Danza seems to nice to have been in Philly.

Ashley said...

susan - me too...

alexa - thanks, lady!

matt - it's an interesting little man, was quite the celebrity citing, really.