Thursday, January 8, 2009

A few things about right now


Here's a glimpse into my world with a list of a few things that are going on right now -

~Work is kicking my butt. I'm seriously slammed. Which is why I'm playing up my ADD for this cop out post.

~I secretly (or not so secretly) love being busy to the point that I almost feel overwhelmed. Operative word being almost.

~For someone who is a lover of sports, I don't give a rats ass about the BCS National Championship game tonight. I don't care much for Oklahoma and nobody likes Florida, right? Besides, what about freaking Utah!?!

~Nor do I care about the Cavs/Celtics game tomorrow. Sorry Cleveland, there's just no joining in on this excitement.

~I'm in love with my new blog layout. Seriously. Sometimes I come back just to admire it. Yep, I'm that big of a dork.

~Lately, there have been days where I don't even go outside - get in my attached garage in the morning, park in the attached garage at work, leave work and park in the attached garage at home, workout in my apartment...I'm not so fond of the bitter wind and blowing snow, what can I say?

~It freaks me out, like really gives me the willies, that some of my friends are procreating. On purpose. I know, right? Aren't we a little too young to be having babies already?

~Today is Red Wine Thursday. Enough said.

So tell me dear readers, what's going on with you right now?

Cheers!

-A

9 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Love the new layout! :)

Robert Stockham said...

The new layout is nice. I know how proud I was when I took the time to figure out the coding to make mine the way I like it.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

how can you not be excited for the game tomorrow?!?!

Susan said...

I love the new layout too!

Ashley said...

miss merry - i have you to thank, lady!

roberts - it'd been something I'd been wanting do to for a long time.

alexa - pistons fan. yeah, i know...

susan - thanks!!

Bill Teets said...

Mrs. Teets loves the Gators...maybe even more than me!

Go Cavs!

And tonight is night 1 of our bowling league...so that's what we're up to :)

Ashley said...

bill - ooh, bowling league sounds like fun...that's something I've always wanted to do and just have never gotten around to it. Have fun!

Maxie said...

I'm with you about being almost overwhelmed... that's when I'm the happiest at work. It keeps me busy so the day doesn't drag and I feel good because when it's over I feel like I've accomplished something.

Ashley said...

maxie - couldn't have said it better myself. i'm proud to be given the responsibility, too.