Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tony Danza

Today, during my current business trip to Philadelphia, we had a nice dinner in downtown. At this restaurant one of my clients was invited to sit at the bar and have a drink with Tony Danza. She told him what cause we were there for and he came over. Not only that, but one of my other clients is having a birthday this weekend, so he sang her a special birthday song (apparently a T. Danza original).

Strange, truly. But it was an interesting encounter to say the least. I'd share an actual photo of the event however he made us all agree we'd put our cameras away before he would visit with us...celebrities....


2 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i love tony danza!!! he can be my boss anyday.

Ashley said...

alexa - this would have been the encounter for you. I was just trying not to laugh at his "birthday song." And you'd be surprised how little he is!