Friday, June 6, 2008

Encountering only myself

A recent change in business travel plans has left me with a wide-open weekend including the only plan of spending time getting to know me a little better - and words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to it. Even my roommate will be out of town. Don't get me wrong, I love being around people and I love spending time with my roommate even more, but I've been missing out on some quality me time lately and this extra time surely will prove rejuvinating.

This weekend provides me the opportunity to get back in touch with myself (oh c'mon now, out of the gutter, you know what I mean) and do some much needed reflecting. Sure, I have chores that need to be completed as usual, so the odds that I encounter someone interesting is likely - and when I do, you'll be the first to hear about it - but the plan is for an introspective weekend alone.

Needless to say, I'm happy it's Friday and couldn't be more excited to start the weekend. Hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I plan to enjoy mine.

Cheers!

-A

2 comments:

Britni said...

Sometimes the best times are the ones you have all to yourself. I completely agree.

Ashley said...

playful - I have to say, it was everything I expected and more. I'm the best company ever!