Monday, October 13, 2008

What's a blogger to do?


It's happened again.

I'm sick.

Not just that, but I leave for New York on Wednesday for ten days. It never fails that when I'm about to leave on a trip I get sick.

Granted, I'm going on business, but that doesn't make this massive head cold any better.

Though I'm sure it's my fault, as I have a tendency to burn the candle at both ends, but I'm still going to complain about it.

But that's not the point...

I was losing sleep last night. Waking up every hour or so, not so much because of the cold, but because I'm going to be gone for 10 whole days and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the blog. I like to think I'll have time to continue writing, but this may not be something we should count on.

So, I've decided to have some guest bloggers take over in my absence. This will be quite the treat as the content is bound to be much more entertaining.

I'd love to have y'all step in during my absence, my amazing blogger friends. If you're interested in taking over for a day or two, shoot me a comment or an e-mail - I thank you, as do the rest of my loyal readers.

Cheers!

-A

6 comments:

Cam said...

oh no, being sick it the worst. especially at work. i hate feeling all gross and hideous (i always feel ugly when i'm sick....) when i'm trying to be polished and professional. hope you feel better!

also, if you'd like I'd be happy to write something for you one day while you're gone. just let me know either way! :)

have fun in new york!

ANG* said...

i'll write :)

Rachel Eden said...

I will write...if you let me...which may be a big IF.

I'm sorry you're sick. Look into Cold Snap, saved my butt a few times.

Christian Holm said...

I did something truly stupid a few days ago. I was digging in the pile of debris for usable wood came across a poll that we could use save that it was bolted to a series of cross- beams. I started kicking them off... unfortunately I used my right leg, where I tore a ligament in my knee a year ago... doubled over and haven't been able to so much as walk since... so, you believe you might be at fault for your cold... I know I am. Get well. Luv your blog :D

Ashley said...

cc - wonderful! looking forward to it.

ang - thanks!

rachel - of course I'll let you.

wc#3 - thanks, and I hope your leg feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better.