Friday, October 10, 2008

More crap about me

...because really, it's all about me.

Honestly, I can't stand talking about myself when I'm forced to - it's extremely difficult and nerve wracking. Case in point - interviews.

This, my friends, is one of those times.

Luckily, I'm fairly decent at talking about me on a daily basis, so I can fake it when necessary.

I was tagged. Yep. By one of my favorites in fact, and now I've got to share 7 'weird' facts about myself whether you care or not. But lots about me can be categorized as weird so this shouldn't be as difficult as it sounds. And for CC, I will do this!

So let's get this show on the road:

1. I own a television that I never watch - two, actually. The primary TV is this large flat panel LCD, 1080P, amazing. Or it would be, if I had cable.

2. I'm a thrill seeker - the higher, the faster and more dangerous the better.

3. I'm a vegetarian.

4. This is the first time I've publicly claimed #3. A proud moment. Though I do slip up with sushi on occasion - it's my weakness, what can I say.

5. I hate talking politics. H.A.T.E. In all honesty I think it's because I'm easily swayed by valid points, and both sides make valid points. Though I have my own set of political views, I rarely choose to discuss them.

6. I'm a perfectionist. Annoyingly so. I even piss myself off sometimes. I can't remember the last time I gave myself a break over anything.

7. I'm a huge sports fan, but hate professional sports in the towns where I lived outside of Michigan - Dallas Cowboys for instance. And no matter how much they continue to suck it up, I do love my Lions.

Okay, so that's enough about me. I want to hear about you!! So tell me dear readers, what about you is 'weird?'

Cheers!

-A

3 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i dont think any of those things are "weird!" just more so interesting facts about you!

are you coming to the meet up? : )

and i hate talking politics too, it give me a headache!

Ashley said...

alexa - I wasn't prepared with anything too weird...

I'm planning to come, yes! Can't wait!!

Cam said...

haha..oh the cowboys...how i hate them too. seriously,the way this town obsesses about them is crazy.