Friday, October 17, 2008

Chelsea Market is my new favorite place

Seriously.

Of all the places I've seen so far in NYC, nothing beats Chelsea Market. Let me give you three reasons.

1. The food
2. The food
3. The food

Okay, so that's one reason. Want the other two? How about this: Bobby Flay and Nigel Barker!

That's right ladies. I said it. Nigel Barker. Oh, and we saw him twice. Apparently his favorite coffee shop is Ninth Street Espresso, which I must admit makes a mean Americano.

(He's lovely, isn't he?)

He's even better in person. And today, I made eye contact. I thought my knees were going to buckle.

Aside from that, the food is amazing. Manhattan Fruit Exchange has some of the freshest produce I've ever seen, Milk Bar has milk shakes to die for, and Fat Witch has the best brownies in town - if I'm not careful, they're going to have to roll me out of here by day ten.

But for now, it's time to hit the town in style as I meet up with a true New Yorker to show me some of the sights. More stories of the sights and sounds of NYC to come. Until then...

Cheers!

-A

4 comments:

Matt said...

Post pictures of NYC too!


please?

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

nigel barker is sex. pure sex.

Ashley said...

matt - this is first thing on my agenda when I return. There will be lots of goodies!

alexa - I climaxed just looking at him.

Anonymous said...

He's so freakin' hot!!