Friday, October 10, 2008

Photography Friday: Autumn

It's about time Photography Friday lived up to its name...

This week, rather than critiquing one photograph, I've posted a number of pictures from recent shoots and y'all can judge for yourself.

A few weeks back, just as the colors were starting to turn, Jamie and I headed out to Cuyahoga Valley on a hike.


As you may recall, I headed home this past weekend for MSU homecoming and a fun morning at the cider mill.

(The morning sun really brought out the colors!)

(Apple orchard behind the mill)

And just for kicks, here are a few random pictures from tailgate and post-game action at Crunchy's.

(Most of the crew at Crunchy's - with the last of the second beer bucket)


(Her first beer bucket experience)

(Remember my crazy friend J?)

(At Jimmy's the night before the game)

This weekend I'm heading to Cedar Point for some Halloweekends action - and hope to have some great images to share next week. Anyone else have fun fall plans?

Cheers!

-A

1 comment:

Cam said...

Can I just say how much your pictures make me miss college?! And I haven't been back to KSU since I've graduated so I'm dying for some good ole college town fun. And I really wish I had a gorgeous northern fall to appreciate and cider mills to go to! am very jealous of your weekend!! :)