Monday, December 8, 2008

Mindless struggles

Don't let the title fool you, it's not as if I'm in a completely mindless state - rather, I'm thinking entirely too much causing my ability to concentrate on unrelated topics to evaporate.

So, today you'll be pointed in the direction of some of the greatest posts of the recent past.

These will give you an idea of where my brain seems to have disappeared to, as well.

I love holding hands - cheesy, maybe. But there's just something about it.

Each day is one step closer to me being a proud puppy owner - a mini dachshund to be exact.

Is there a way to prevent stage 4 from setting in?

What women really want - fascinating. Count me in agreement with the Original List.

Thanks goes out to Mel, Ben, and 27 Dresses for supplying me with content for another cop out post.

Until I'm back on solid ground...

Cheers!

-A

3 comments:

Matt said...

The girls hair looks like it's a cloud...

oh wait.

it is.

gotta go.

Ben said...

You had better let me know when you get that puppy :)

Ashley said...

matt - okay. bye.

ben - oh I will. you better believe you'll be the first person I call for advice.