Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday cheer

Not only am I in high holiday spirits because it's officially my winter vacation this week, but today has brought me a number of gifts - blogger gifts to be exact.

After a lovely lunchtime yoga class (that I never can find time to attend during the work week) I came back to my apartment to find my mailbox full of lovely holiday cards from my fellow bloggers.

*tear* I'm touched.

They're all officially read and hanging on my wall next to my stockings.

Given that I was a bad blogger friend this year and did not send personal notes via snail mail to y'all, you'll have to forgive me and consider this your "card" filled with holiday cheer.

I'm so lucky to have the best blogger friends anyone could as for - those real life friends and those that will become so in 2009.

Enough sap, it's lunch time for this vacationing gal.

Cheers! And happy holidays!!

-A

p.s. Special thanks to Ben for the puppy card that totally made my day, and Matt for realizing that yes, I have been good this year!