Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Up to the challenge

Okay, so apparently it's NaBloPoMo and I completely didn't realize its existence until my Google Reader exploded on Monday morning with all the smart bloggers who are taking advantage of this opportunity to post everyday.

So, even though I'm behind a couple days, I am up to the challenge.

Sure, it's not going to be easy - but since when is easy fun? Okay, I can think of a couple times, but let's gloss over those, shall we?

And don't be shocked when I meander off topic. I certainly don't meet 30 people a month that are worth talking about here, but we all know I can come up with some crap to talk about everyday. What can I say, I'll talk to whoever will listen.

So, if there's anything you want to hear about from me, comment away. I'm not opposed to discussing any topic - because odds are, I have an opinion about it.

Cheers!

-A

1 comment:

Britni said...

Hmm what do I want to hear from you? Whatever you feel like writing. :)