Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Other encounters

Today is going to be one of those days.

Busy, mainly. Likely somewhat stressful as I have numerous tasks to accomplish both at the office and after work - no matter what time I manage to head out.

So, out of a) lack of time, 2) lack of ideas, and d) pure laziness, I am bringing you some of the recent encounters that my favorite bloggers have experienced - all of which are highly entertaining and much more witty than anything you'll find here.

On top of that, I haven't done much lately aside from work, run and spend time with the man friend, none of which you really want to hear all that much about I'm sure.

So on to the more interesting encounters of my fellow 20-something bloggers.


And don't forget to check them out regularly as they are some awesomely talented writers.

Cheers!

-A

5 comments:

Maxie said...

it IS one of those days. yucky.

Ben said...

Loving that MY cop-out post helped you with YOUR cop-out post hahaha

CC said...

hey thanks for the shout out! and i feel ya on having a crazy busy day.

just wanted to say, luckily have not seen another horrid cockroach again! thank goodness!!!!!!!!

So@24 said...

You're the best!

Thanks for the shout out.

Ashley said...

maxie - it's been one of those weeks. I'm ready for the weekend!

ben - that's what I call teamwork.

cc - good thing, those things are NASTY.

so@24 - no, you're the best!