Saturday, November 8, 2008

This is new


Saturday blog posting...this is new and unusual for me. But I'm procrastinating.

Yes, I'm using you to procrastinate. Sorry. The truth hurts.

I really need to finish a presentation that will be given on Monday - and sadly that's how I'm spending my Saturday evening - but I need break for a moment.

And what a better way to spend my downtime than to write to y'all.

I can't believe where this weekend has gone already. Friday was a total blur, but I did have a lovely little date night that included sushi and a comedy club. We saw Tom Papa who was pretty excellent if I do say so myself.



Shortly after being seated I saw one of my close friends sit at the table in front of us. Small world. A little too small. This is about the time I start packing my belongings and moving along to a new adventure. I'm not supposed to know people, am I?

But what can I say, somehow I'm a sucker for this city and it keeps me coming back for more.

Let's see, what else can I ramble on about....

Oh, another big Michigan State football win today. We almost shut out Purdue, but they did get one touchdown in before the end. Hard to believe my Spartans have won 9 games this season...I'm not sure I know what to do. Fingers crossed for a big win against Penn State and say some prayers for a trip to the Rose Bowl.

Aside from that, it's been a pretty tame weekend, which is actually something that's been a long time coming. Between traveling and football season it's been a busy fall, and I'm (almost) looking forward to relaxing a little more this winter.

Okay, I'm done.

Cheers!

-A

No comments: