Monday, May 18, 2009

Little bit of everything


Today feels pretty random, so here's a random mess of stuff about today.

I'm currently in love with:
-Anberlin. I can't get enough of their music. Especially from the Cities album.
-The West Side Market. This has become a regular Saturday morning venue.
-Skydiving. But I'm sure y'all know that by now. Solo jump on Saturday!
-The Tweetie iPhone application. I often update from my phone even when TweetDeck is right in front of my face.
-The SouperMarket. Not only some of the best soup on the planet, but they have fabulous salads, too. My favorite is the Tomato Ginger with a Market Greens salad. There's one in Ohio City and Lakewood. Score!

Confessions:
-I often read my horoscope. Today's is spot on as it addresses my desire for change. It suggested wearing lavender eye shadow today. So I did. That's slightly embarrassing.
-When SmartWater is on sale I buy it because I think it tastes better than any other water - even though deep down I know it's from a tap somewhere.
-I cheated on my vegetarianism this weekend with lots of meat and cheese. And honestly, it wasn't that satisfying.
-Most everyone I know thinks I have no brain to mouth filter. In reality, there's a lot I consciously don't say.
-Ice cream makes my stomach hurt, but I eat it anyway because I love it so much.
-Mornings are extremely productive for me, but if I were you, I'd never, ever talk to me before I have two cups of coffee.
-I've had to start wearing my glasses at work. I think my computer is ruining my vision.


I wish...
-...I had the money to visit Dallas every couple months. I miss my friends.
-...there were more hours in the day so I could have more time to be lazy. (That should probably be in the confessions section, eh?)
-...I could see my dad every day.
-...there wasn't so much clutter. It feels like I'm always cleaning.
-...I wasn't turning 25 this week.
-...someone was watching over my finances, making sure I could stick to my budget.

I'm excited for:
-Dinner at Mesa Grill on Wednesday.
-Finishing ground school so I can solo jump this weekend.
-Visiting my family at home this summer.
-NHL playoffs. My 'Wings have a good shot at the cup again this year!

What are some of your random tidbits this morning?

Cheers!

-A

And of course - we can't forget the random comic of the day. In honor of Monday - Dilbert!


3 comments:

Matt said...

I use tweetie too. I love it. Live by it.

Allison M. said...

i'm excited for l'ablatros this wednesday evening. I've never been and freaking love cheese.

Maxie said...

go wings! I don't really follow hockey, but my best friend is obsessed w/ them so I'm kind of getting into it.