Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's WHAT day?

As I've mentioned before, I LOVE long weekends. But seriously - how on Earth is it Thursday already?

There's so much that still needs to get done. Yikes!

And I found out recently that I'll be headed back up to Michigan on Friday to help with wedding stuff. My big brother is getting married and it's a bridesmaid's duties to try on pretty dresses in the planning phase.

Okay, so there's more to it than that, but on Saturday, that's essentially what I'll be doing.

But with the short notice and my pre-planned skydiving adventures this weekend it's going to be a busy couple days. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate so if all goes as planned I should be able to head up to Michigan, do some wedding stuff, have sushi with some friends and see their new puppy - we all know that's a priority - and head back down for Sunday morning jumping at Cleveland Parachute.

It'll likely be exhausting, but totally worth it!

What do y'all have planned for this weekend?

Cheers!

-A

p.s. If you're interested in keeping up with my skydiving adventures or just want to know more about the sport and what's going on in that community, come on over to SkydiveChick.com - or follow theskydivechick on Twitter (that's me!) and check it out.

2 comments:

Christian Holm said...

Is THAT the bridemaid's dress?

I always thought they were supposed to be hideous! What's the bride's game? She trying to make her bridesmaids look hot, or something?

Susan said...

I am wondering the same thing!