Monday, March 16, 2009

Photography Friday...on Monday?

Welcome to the Monday edition of Photography Friday. Since I suck and wanted to spend some time making out with the SO was too exhausted after my flight back from NYC, I didn't get around to uploading any of my shots from the week.

Given that my free time in the city was rather limited, I'm pretty happy with the selection of photos I walked away with. Between Grand Central Terminal, The Daily News Building, and of course the streets of NYC, I managed a few artistic shots worth noting.

The clock on the timetables booth at the center of Grand Central.

Here's one I actually got around to Photoshopping. Another from Grand Central.

Outside the terminal. I'm obsessed with this clock. And thanks to my Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC LD Asph. Macro Lens I was able to capture this from the street.

Chrysler Building. Enough said.

A tile around the edge of the World in The Daily News building.

All in all it was a great trip. Though I wouldn't mind going back for a little less work and a little more photo play time.

Cheers!

-A

5 comments:

B said...

I really dig that picture of the clock

Christian Holm said...

I love the first clock. It reminds me of a scene out of the Dark Knight (comic book, never saw the movie)...

Similar for the Chrystler building...

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

beautiful! i'm glad you had a great trip.

Ashley said...

deutlich - that's my favorite, too.

wc#3 - and I've never read the comic book...

alexa - thanks, lady! hope yours was lovely too!

Susan said...

I love looking at your photos every week.