Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Blog Monday


It's tired out today.

Given that it's the day after the Super Bowl and there was an hour long special of the The Office post game, I definitely missed out on all 7 hours that my body demands.

So I thought today I'd take a few moments to acknowledge some of the latest, greatest group blogs out there at the moment. Because, let's be honest here, they're way more entertaining anyhow.

Who's Your Dachshund - of course, I'm completely in love with this blog. With ten bloggers owning 15 mini dachshunds I've already learned so much about being a puppy owner. Oh, and I love that I get to look at cute pups with each new post!

Misty and Sydney over at Indecent Disclosure - not only are these girls salty and hilarious, we can all relate to what they've got to say. It's all the things us girls want to talk about but just don't have the cojones to say on the interwebs.

Courtney and Christina over at Sex and the Traveling Satchel - more on love, sex and the life of two 20-something BFFs. A must read.

So if you have a chance, stop by and show some of these bloggers the love.

Cheers!

-A

4 comments:

Matt said...

Hey what about my group blog????

You hate me, don't you.

Just kidding.

Ashley said...

I'm a douche...that's what about it.

Editor's Note: y'all should check out UmmNowWhat.com for commentary from bloggers dealing with the quarter-life crisis.

I'm even a reader, which makes me a bigger dick for leaving you out. I blame lack of sleep!

Susan said...

good ones!

Courtney said...

Thank you so much for the shout out! You're great! :)

-C.