Friday, August 1, 2008

Colorado here I come

For all who are interested, I officially made plans to visit the greater Denver area this fall. I just couldn't let 2008 pass me by without visiting this amazing locale. Sarah is welcoming me with open arms for some serious catch up time, R&R, and crazy shenanigans that are bound to ensue.

With a large client event wrapping up at the end of October, this vacation comes at a perfect time to escape the Cleve and celebrate a productive summer. Needless to say, I can't wait.

That's all for now, dear readers. Have an enjoyable weekend.

Cheers!

-A

4 comments:

Narm said...

Everyone I know raves about Denver - I need to make it there ASAP

CC said...

Ooohhh Denver! I heart that place! Have so much fun!

Ashley said...

narm - I love it out there - been meaning to make it back for a while. You'll definitely have to schedule a trip.

cc - Thanks! I can't wait.

Matt said...

How fun!

You've been here before I take it?