Monday, August 11, 2008

A little cloudy

After a fun filled weekend at home with the family, dinner and Dark Knight with friends (which is awesome by the way, and that's all I'll say so I don't spoil for those who have yet to see it), and a lovely trip to Toldeo it's been difficult getting back in the game. Saying that I'm a little cloudy today is quite the understatement. Rather, my head is so far in the clouds I'm having trouble breathing. Why? Because of a recent encounter...

Unfortunately, this will have to be a topic for another day.

I know, boo. I suck.

So what's to talk about, you ask? Well I'm in an observant mood and there are a few trends I've noticed in my daily life that I find interesting, strange, and a little amusing. If you don't, tough, I'm sharing them with you anyway. But as always, feel free to poke fun.

1. I am happiest when my mornings start with favorite music from my iPod.
2. My roommate hits the snooze for approximately 2 hours every morning.
3. When colleagues visit my office, more times than not they sit on my desk rather than in the guest chair. I like to think that makes me cool.
4. Around 3 p.m. every day my ADD begins to set in - regardless of the amount of caffeine consumed.
5. Around 11 a.m. every day I crave a workout. That's not convenient.

These are the trends of my typical day. Short list, but it about sums up my life. Of course, weekends completely change it up and often have no pattern from one to the next. Does anyone else find that they too are creatures of habit, surrounded by like-minded creatures? What are some of the trends of your day?

Cheers!

-A

2 comments:

Narm said...

8:30am - drink an amazingly delicious cup of coffee

8:37am - my stomach attacks me for putting coffe in it

11:30am - tell myself I am going to eat healthy for lunch

12:37pm - have Chipotle remorse as my afternoon food coma hits.

4:07pm - get excited that it is almost 5pm

5:01pm - remember that I never leave work until 6:30pm anyways

Ashley said...

narm - I'm right there with ya at 8:37. But I see it as winning out over the 1 p.m. pass out on the desk.