Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Vacation Dilemma

My loyal readers,

I need your help. This summer was supposed to end with a long Labor Day weekend in Virgina Beach, running a marathon and vacationing on the beach, beer in hand, post race. However, due to recent foot injuries (see What's Your Doctor's Personality from May 1) my participation in this event has been suspended.

My dilemma, then, is where I should travel in place of this trip. Ideally, it would be great to visit one of my friends while traveling, which shouldn't be a problem as most of my college friends are scattered across the country, while being in a scenic place conducive to artistic photography with running trails as a bonus.

So dear readers, if you could travel to anywhere within the continental United States this summer, where would be your pick?Suggestions in comments much appreciated.

Expect a post in June which will reveal my final destination.

Cheers!

-A

3 comments:

Ashley said...

As of now, I'm leaning toward Denver or San Francisco - both places I have friends that I've promised to visit in the near future.

Jamie said...

I vote Denver, mostly because I want to hear what it's like there. I went to Colorado Springs once and it was amazing!

Narm said...

I agree with Jamie - everyone I have spoken with that has been to Denver has said amazing thing.